Moon Hall Schools Educational Trust (MHSET) owns and operates two schools in Surrey:
- Moon Hall School at Leigh near Reigate.
- Moon Hall School at Holmbury St Mary, near Dorking
MHSET’s primary object is the education of children and in particular dyslexic children. It is a company limited by guarantee (registered number 2485159) and a registered charity (registration number 803481). It was established in March 1990.
Its Governors are the company directors and the charity trustees. They can be contacted as follows:
David S Baker, Chair of Governors
Moon Hall Schools Educational Trust
Moon Hall School, Reigate
Flanchford Road, Leigh, Reigate, Surrey.
T: 01306 611372
Details of our Governors below:
- Mr David Baker (Chairman)
- Dr Bruce Dean BSc DIC PhD CEng (Chair of Finance Committee)
- Mr Michael Fanya MA, BA, PGCE (Chair of Academic Committee)
- Mrs Amber Wilson Assoc. CIPD