Our Head and dyslexia specialist teachers are always prepared to discuss dyslexia and related issues with parents. Our library contains a number of books on the subject of specific learning difficulties and parents are welcome to borrow books of interest to them.
The following sites may prove helpful but Moon Hall does not necessarily endorse information found on them at any given time.
These sites are designed particularly for dyslexic children and young people:
- The British Dyslexia Association – bdadyslexia.org.uk
- CReSTed – crested.org.uk
- Dyslexia Action – dyslexiaaction.org.uk
- The International Dyslexia Association – dyslexiaida.org
- Being Dyslexic – beingdyslexic.co.uk
- Being dyslexic –beingdyslexic.co.uk/
- I am Dyslexia – iamdyslexia.com/
These are sites our students, parents and teachers will use.