We currently have two vacancies available with immediate start subject to safeguarding recruitment checks:
Temporary Qualified Maths Teacher
To cover short term absence, teaching KS3-GCSE
Situated between Reigate and Dorking, Moon Hall School is in a beautiful country setting, has small classes and a happy, friendly and supportive environment. Moon Hall School Reigate is a successful independent school for Years 3-11 and is a leading specialist, having a national reputation in teaching dyslexic students within a mainstream school environment. Our latest cohort of GCSE candidates achieved 86% pass rate in English, 71% pass rate overall and 100% pass rate in many subjects. Our best results ever! Candidates need to demonstrate a passion for their subject, inspiring an interest and enthusiasm for Mathematics in our students across Key Stages 3 and 4 despite their dyslexia and, in some cases, dyscalculia and short term memory problems. To apply please download/send the documents listed below:
• Please complete an Application Form.
• A separate supporting statement should be included stating your motivation for applying and the detail of how you meet the criteria set out in the Person Specification.
• You should also send a copy of your own curriculum vitae.
Prospective applicants are welcome to phone our Head’s PA further information or contact her via email@example.com.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Onsite parking.
- Lunch is provided with freshly prepared food each day by our new catering company, Holroyd Howe.
- An opportunity to be part of a dynamic team.
- Courteous and hardworking pupils.
- Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your students
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
- A 2:1 or above in maths.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- The ability to teach Maths to Key Stage 4.
- Experience with dyslexia and dyscalculia.
- A passion for Maths and a commitment to integrating it across the curriculum.
- A high expectation for teaching and learning for learners of all abilities.
- Forward thinking, creative, receptive to change and able to work with the team.
- A detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery.
- The ability to work towards deadlines.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and an enhanced DBS Check (List 99 and Declaration of Fitness to Work). As an equal opportunities employer we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
From September 2019
Moon Hall School, Reigate, is a leading independent, specialist dyslexia school in the South of England. With the support of a highly specialised team of staff we teach dyslexic students a mainstream curriculum in small classes. Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and an enhanced DBS Check (List 99 and Declaration of Fitness to Work).
As an equal opportunities employer we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Job Title: Minibus Driver
Employer: Moon Hall Schools Educational Trust
Location: Moon Hall College, Leigh, Reigate
Salary: £9.14 per hour
Contract: Part Time during Term Time Only
Contract Term: Permanent
Closing Date: 27th September 2019
Start Date: asap subject to Safeguarding Recruitment checks
Responsibilities: School pickup runs morning and afternoon during term time, covering Surbiton, New Malden and Reigate. This role would suit semi-retired person, with previous experience working with children would be desirable. It is essential that the candidate holds a D1. Training will be provided for H&S, MIDAS and Safeguarding.
For further details and an application pack, please contact Mrs Tina Howland, PA to the Executive Head on firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 01306 611938.